- Period: Departures all year.
- Capacity: Up to 6 passengers + 2 crew.
- Departure Port: Puerto Petunia – Av. Bustillo km 13,500 San Carlos de Bariloche
- Hours: morning from 10 to 13, in the afternoon from 14hs to 17hs, sunset 20.30hs 17.30.
- Sailboat Information: El Orgulloso, G. CP26 designed by Frers and built at the shipyard and Peona Céspedes
Sailing from Puerto Petunia Bariloche to Puerto Venado and Viveres Island in the coast of the Neuquén Province. This navigation takes an estimated time of 3 hours.
We leave from Puerto Petunia, in the City of San Carlos de Bariloche, and sail the Brazo Campanario cruise the peninsula along the San Pedro to Puerto Bueno, a beautiful and secluded bay. Given the weather conditions, continues the journey “open lake” heading towards the island of Puerto Venado and Viveres Island in the Neuquen coast. We sail by Serena Bay, Huemul and Gallinas Islands. During the trip we will stop at one of the lonely bays, that offers the Nahuel Huapi Lake. This is a quiet pause, with time for a tea and to eat a snack while enjoying nature.
Passengers, besides sailing and enjoying the stunning natural landscape, may have the experience to steer the boat.
Apologies. At the moment we are not taking reservations for this activity.
Ask us your query via WhatsApp indicating the name of the activity you want to do and we will answer you right away.