- Duration: All day (total 9am 4hs transfer, 2hs in the river.)
- Schedules: from 8 am until 18 pm.
- Suggestions: Bring a swim suit, bath towel, spare clothing, id or passport and footwear not flip-flop.
- Restrictions: Ages 14. Pregnant women or people with heart disease, consult in each case.
- No previous rafting experience is required.
- Includes: Transfer round trip, rafting specific equipment, guides, kayak safety, insurance and medical coverage, lunch.
Rafting Manso River to the border
For adventurers or people looking for adrenaline exploring nature and enjoying her trip.
Heading south on Route 40 toward El Bolson, we turn into the lower valley of the Manso River arriving at camping La Pasarela, base operations Limit Point.
We equip for rafting with a neoprenesuit, helmet, windstopper jacket and vest. A technical talk will introduce what will be a unique adventure in a truly wonderful environment.
After two hours of intense and exciting surfing white water rapids and backwaters, arrive at the border with the Republic of Chile.
There may be changed to return to La Pasarela camping where you will have free time for lunch and rest, we recommend advantage with some wonderful walk through the Valdivian Rainforest by the riverside.
Apologies. At the moment we are not taking reservations for this activity.
Ask us your query via WhatsApp indicating the name of the activity you want to do and we will answer you right away.